The 2014 NAW Institute/McGladrey Monitor will assess distribution growth projections, trends and strategies. As a participant in this survey, you'll receive a customized benchmark report that compares your responses to responses from all participants, as well as to groupings of companies similar to your own (e.g., other distributors, annual revenues, etc.). Additionally, your participation will provide vital information and real-world insights for manufacturers, distributors, industry trade associations, and government policymakers.
The Monitor is conducted by the independent research firm The MPI Group, Inc., on behalf of McGladrey. The information you provide is confidential and accessible only by McGladrey and The MPI Group. Monitor data will be shared with third parties only in an aggregate form through McGladrey articles, white papers, benchmark reports, and presentations. If you have questions about the use of the Monitor data, please call 866.752.0217.
Please complete the questionnaire to the best of your ability, based on conditions at your company. It should take approximately 15-20 minutes. If a question addresses a topic that is not specifically within your area of responsibility, answer if you have sufficient knowledge of the topic; if you do not have sufficient knowledge of the topic please leave it blank.
Please submit your questionnaire by March 12, 2014.
If you have a technical problem, please email MonitorSupport@mpi-group.com.
- You must complete the questionnaire in one sitting. If you exit the questionnaire site prior to submitting, your responses will be lost. If input is required from staff, please print a copy or download the PDF and distribute among staff prior to entering data online.
- Throughout the survey, "Domestic" refers to the country from which you are responding
- If you wish to maintain a copy of your responses, print a copy of your survey form prior to submitting.
- When you have completed the survey, click Submit Form
- Your Customized Benchmark Report will be emailed to you directly approximately 60 days after the survey close.